Synonyms are words or phrases that mean exactly or nearly the same in the same language. There are words with multiple synonyms. Some of the words with multiple synonyms are:
1. sad – blue, gloomy, down, depressed
2. excellent – magnificent, fantastic, splendid, top-notch
3. happy – glad, cheerful, delighted, pleased
4. bad – awful, terrible, appalling, dire
5. big – large, huge, humongous, gigantic
See more synonym word list below.
Click image to view full size before saving.
Fun Teacher Files is a website that provides both learners and teachers with educational materials to improve literacy and numeracy. These FREE and downloadable educational resources can help learners, parents and teachers all around the world in learning and teaching pre-school and grade school concepts. Posters, flashcards, English reading materials and worksheets are great for blended learning (online class, classroom-based and homeschooling). However, these materials are NOT for COMMERCIAL USE. Thank you for visiting this website. Happy Teaching and Learning from Fun Teacher Files!